Tel: 01969 640498
By entering and using this web site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated here in accordance with the law.
1. The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to Mile House East except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Mile House East - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
2. The copyright for all photographs and images used on this website, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to Mile House East. All rights are reserved. They may not be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Mile House East - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. Mile House East has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. Mile House East shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
4. Mention of third-party products, companies and web sites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Mile House East assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this web site.
5. Mile House East makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this web site. A link to another web site does not mean that Mile House East endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
6. Mile House East actively enforces its copy rights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Mile House East,
Telephone 01969 640498
Please take a moment to read the following to learn how we handle your personal information.
In the case of our mailing list, we will retain the information supplied by you for the purpose of operating our mailing list. Your information will not be shared with any other third parties. We will remove your details from our mailing list on request.
You are entitled to view, amend, and in accordance with your 'Right To Be Forgotten', delete the personal information we hold about you. You can email your request to our data protection officer at
Whilst creating this website we have made every effort to ensure that all pages are accessible to everyone according to the W3C WAI guidelines.
All pages on this site use structured semantic markup.
Content has been separated from visual design and cascading style sheets (CSS) are used for visual layout.
Only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers are used.
If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the page content is still readable.
Navigation items have background changes to highlight links.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
Links are written to make sense out of context.
Links to external websites open up a new browser window where this is supported by the browser.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
No images are used to convey information.
No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
Tables are only used for layout purposes if there is no other feasible way of representing the information to the required effect.
This web site can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the website. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Apple Macintosh, you can press Control and Option + an access key.
Tab indexes are set such that the content links are in the sequence they appear on the page.
If you have any difficulty accessing any part of the site, please let us know and we will do our best to rectify the problem immediately.